Monday, January 11, 2010

IF YOU'RE A GARDENER YOU MUST GO SEE AVATAR!!!!!

This movie is totally awesome, it takes place in this magical garden setting. I know, I know the movie has a powerful message. But, I want to see it again for the gardens. OMG the plants are "out of this world" . The moss like growth on the ground lights up as they walk on it, SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. I can't say enough.......A MUST SEE!

WARNING...... My hubby could not watch the whole movie in 3D. He felt nauseous and sick, we had to go to a regular theater, he just could not see it in 3D. So we only watch about, maybe half an hour. It's so strange because I'm, the one with the weak stomach???
It's just unbelievable in 3D. Go see it, I know you will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Marlene... and I cried when the huge sacred tree was taken down...
    Cariños,
    Maria Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t want it to see but my wife drag me to it and I glad she did, and you are right the plants were incredible

    ReplyDelete