Thursday, July 22, 2010

My favorite tree ever! THE ROYAL POINCIANA.

This masterpiece of god is truly ROYAL, with her light spreading branches that seam to want to hug you. OMG and those beautiful flowers that just take over the whole tree. She is related to the Tamarind and mimosa tree and she is a native of Madagascar. In South Florida you can find them every where.


They line the streets.



This one is from my neighbor in the back.


This one is from my neighbor in front of my house.


This one is from down the street.


Yes, this one is mine. One or two lonely blooms. There is always next year.

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful tree for sure!
    And oohhh your sweet girls! A HUGE thank you for your kind and comforting words! They really mean the world to me!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete